Plant Success Great White is a cutting-edge formula containing a highly concentrated and diverse blend of beneficial microbes.
The endo and ecto mycorrhiza, beneficial bacteria and trichoderma build a microbial system in and on plant roots which enhance water and nutrient uptake. Great White can be used in hydroponics, field agriculture or home gardening. It is best used as a seed coat or in the early stages of growth. Users should look for vibrant and vigorous plants. Great White is used by professional and home growers for its quality, consistency and proven results.
The key to healthy and vital plants starts with a vigorous root system and a vigorous root system starts with Great White. Users should look for explosive root growth, increased yields, increased fruiting and flowering, increased nutrient and water absorption and improved transplant success resulting in an overall healthier plant.
Plant Success Great White Benefits
- Drought stress
- Water and fertilizer needs
- Flowering and fruiting
- Water and nutrient storage and uptake
- Root growth
- Extensive root system
- Soil structure
- Plant establishment
Lightly dust with Great White
Dip cutting into rooting gel/solution then lightly dip directly into Great White powder. Mix into pre-soak/fertilizer solution at a rate of 1 scoop (1tsp or 5 grams) per 2 gallons (10 liters) of water.
Lightly dust planting hole and place plant directly on top.
Mix into reservoir with regular feeding at a rate of 1 scoop (1 tsp or 5 grams) per 10 gallons (40 liters) of water. Hydroponic users may find settling or particles on the bottom of the reservoir and should not be concerned of product loss; it’s normal for the carrying agent to settle.
Soil, Coco and Topfeeding
Apply at a rate of 1 scoop (1 tsp or 5 grams) per 2 gallons (10 litres) of water.
Plant Success Great White Feed Table
|Amount Of Dry Great White||Amount of Water|
|1 tsp||10 Gallon|
|2 tsp||20 Gallon|
|3-4 tsp||50 Gallon|
|6-8 tsp||100 Gallon|
Plant Success Great White Feed Table
|4 in||3 oz|
|1 Gallon||5 oz|
|3 Gallon||16 oz|
|5 Gallon||32 oz|
NOTE: *Can be applied using SOLUTION rate above
**Can be applied directly to growing media
***One scoop equals one teaspoon
Plant Success Great White Ingridents:
- Glomus aggregatum – 83 props per gram
- Glomus intraradices – 83 props per gram
- Glomus mosseae – 83 props per gram
- Glomus etunicatum – 83 props per gram
- Glomus clarum – 11 props per gram
- Glomus monosporum – 11 props per gram
- Paraglomus brazilianum – 11 props per gram
- Glomus deserticola – 11 props per gram
- Gigaspora margarita – 11 props per gram
- Pisolithus tinctorious – 187,875 propagules per gram
- Rhizopogon luteolus – 5,219 props per gram
- Rhizopogon fulvigleba – 5,219 props per gram
- Rhizopogon villosullus – 5,219 props per gram
- Rhizopogon amylopogon – 5,219 props per gram
- Scleroderma citrinum – 5,219 props per gram
- Scleroderma cepa – 5,219 props per gram
- Trichoderma koningii-187,875 CFU’s per gram
- Trichoderma harzianum-125,250 CFU’s per gram
- Azotobacter chroococcum – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
- Bacillus subtilis – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
- Bacillus licheniformis – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
- Bacillus azotoformans – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
- Bacillus megaterium – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
- Bacillus coagulans – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
- Bacillus pumilus – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
- Paenibacillus durum – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
- Paenibacillus polymyxa – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
- Pseudomonas aureofaciens – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
- Pseudomonas fluorescens – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.